Image by Amanda Temple

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beautification

Along w/ Diet and weightloss I need to make sure I don't forget hair and skin. I came across a gift card from Carmen Carmen Spa while going through some old paperwork last week. It said I had $25 remaining. So I figured I'd use it toward a facial. I looked online and they have a 6 pack of 30 min facials for $300. When I called they told me I also had another $32 dollars left from another gift card. Score for the computerized system they have to track clients! So, I'm getting six 30 min facials for $250. Rock on!!!

Facials and Skin Care
All facials include skin analysis, cleansing, toning, exfoliation, face,decollete, hand and foot massage. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled appointments to complete appropriate paperwork.

Series is a purchase of five services and receive your sixth service free.
Customized Facial / Series
(1/2 hour).......................................................from $60.00 / $300.00
(Tailored for each of our guests to experience a holistic approach to skin care and wellness.)

I'm totally excited about that!

Hair: Last night I had more layers cut and put a whole bunch of blonde highlights in. I have one more appointment at the end of May for a trim, color and testing out several different hair styles. I can't believe that there's only

0 comments:

Post a Comment