Image by Amanda Temple

Friday, April 2, 2010

Wedding Bands ordered


We went to Diamonds Direct and found our wedding bands yesterday night. Patrick was so cute when we picked out mine. He wanted to see it from up close far away and looked at so many options to make sure I had just the right band to go w/ the engagement ring. We forgot to take pictures....oops. But I can give you a sort of description. Will call them today and see if they have stock photos. My ring is a Platinum Princess Cut Channel band. I went with a smaller carat weight because the bigger ones just took too much away from my princess solitaire engagement ring. Patrick and I are both confident that there isn't a better band than the one we chose! :) Patrick chose a Palladium 7MM Crushed Center Band. It looks great on his finger. Very masculine with brushed white medal in the center and polished on the outside. It looks really good on him. The rings will be available in 4-6 weeks. Another thing to check off from the still very long list of to do's!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment