Image by Amanda Temple

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Invitations - what's the holdup?

I've been waiting for the blue paper to come in for what? Over 3 weeks!!! Craziness. Well, it finally came in today so, tonight and tomorrow night I will be working my behind off trying to get them finished so that I can try to get them out before we go to Hilton Head this weekend. I have all of the pockets stuffed, and most of the belly bands prepped. Patrick helped me with printing the addresses and return address on each of the envelopes already this past weekend. All of the RSVP's have been numbered and have postage. I also realized that I didn't put the wedding website info on the invites, so I created a new little card insert for that. Thank goodness the printer had extra paper left over and sent it along when we had the inserts printed. :) Yay! Score for the Printer!

I'll add some pics soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment