Image by Amanda Temple

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

13 Week Weight Loss Challenge

As of today, there are exactly 13 weeks until our wedding in Bermuda. I had planned to get down to a set weight by our wedding but I have not been doing a good job at reaching that goal. I can still achieve that goal. The last time I weighed myself was last week when I started to focus more on my diet. That will be my starting weight.

Might I also add that I have a wager with my MOH. We are big sports fans. She's a huge Cowboys fan and I'm a Bills fan. The bet is this: If one or both of us don't lose the weight we have to go to a sports bar with each other. Loser/s must wear the other person's team jersey and cheer that team on. FYI - I hate the Cowboys with a passion.

My weight loss goal is 20 lbs.

Week Date Amount Remaining
0 March 10 - 20
1 March 17 4 16
2 March 24 3 13
3 March 31 +2 11

0 comments:

Post a Comment