Image by Amanda Temple

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pre-departure Mailing Package

I will be sending out a pre-departure package to each of the guests in the next month or two.

The contents include:
1. A brochure or newsletter including a time line, events, guest locator, and our own personal tips and advice about the cruise ship and Bermuda
2. Bermuda Tourism maps and island details.
3. Luggage tags

I'll be making personalized luggage tags that will match the OOT (out of town) bags. More details about the OOT bag to come in a later entry.

I received the package today from Bermuda tourism! Woo hoo! It has the very useful map, a brochure with travel advice about Bermuda, and another booklet with info about what to do and see. Yay! :)

My personalized brochure is almost finished. In the images the dots won't be there when printed, it's just editing stuff from Publisher.  Also, I've disolved some of the private information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment