Image by Amanda Temple

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 6 of my 13 week weight loss challenge

This was a rough week because I put in a LOT of overtime for work. For me, this meant comfort foods and not as many workouts. When I did workout I was also lacking energy, except of course when I was on the elliptical and read an e-mail that would irritate me, I would work out a little bit harder. I lost one pound this week which I'm completely happy with considering the week I had!! Mom came in last night and the first thing she said is, "Wow, you are so skinny". That makes it all worth it. When people notice. This weeks challenge is having mom in town and the bridal shower on Saturday. The motivator is that I have my first dress fitting on Friday!!!! :) I'm about 5lbs lighter than when I tried it on last and my arms are much more toned from doing weights so I'm really excited about how it's gonna look/feel!

My weight loss goal is 20 lbs.

Week Date Amount Remaining
0 March 10 - 20
1 March 17 4 16
2 March 24 3 13
3 March 31 +2 15
4 April 7 4 11
5 April 14 1 10
6 April 21 1 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment