Image by Amanda Temple

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jewelry for the big day

Patrick and I joined Brad, Sandra, Kevin and Missy at Hilton Head Island this past weekend for a little relaxing weekend away from it all! Brad and Missy's Mom (Dawn) and her husband were in HHI at the same time so we stopped by to visit them on Saturday. I had completely forgot that Sandra told me Dawn was a jewelry artist. I'm looking through all of her stuff and what do I find??? Some amazing pieces that I just fall in love with. I've been looking for something that isn't too over the top but would go well w/ the beach wedding. I found a ring and earrings. She also told me that there was a necklace that she just started designing that would go w/ that set. How excited was I???? Her name is Dawn Vertrees. I recommend visiting her website. The site doesn't have a picture of the the earrings but here are some pieces from her site that are similar to what I'm considering.  She's also working on some new necklaces that can be found on her blog:  http://www.dawnvertrees.com/p/custom-designs.html 

0 comments:

Post a Comment