Image by Amanda Temple

Friday, April 30, 2010

No tan lines before the wedding

I can't have tan lines in our wedding pictures.  The wedding is on Day 4 of  the cruise which falls on Wednesday.  I have Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and part of Wednesday to make sure that I don't get tan lines.  No t-shirt arm or neck lines.  No bathing suit lines.  No tank top lines.  I looked through my clothes and I didn't have many options to prevent tan lines.  My Wedding Dress is strapless.  I needed to get a bandeau bathing suit top but they don't look very good on me.  Fortunately tough Victoria's Secret recently came out with a Miracle Bra Bandeau.   I have two cover-ups that are strapless and two long sleeved.  I also have a skirt wrap and another skirt.  This past week I bought a maxi dress that stays up w/ out the neck tied.  I could easily tuck them in and have a strapless dress.  I also ordered another one of those maxi's in pink.  Would have bought it in the store but they didn't have any in my size.  When purchasing the bikini top from VS I also ordered an asymmetrical strapless shirt.  Here are all of the options that I have right now.  I still need to try and find at least one more item.

1 comments:

Robin said...

Great choices!

Love ya,

Mom

Post a Comment