Image by Amanda Temple

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Invitation part 3

I had Andi, Elisa and Josie here this weekend to help me with the invitations.  It took us a LONG time to come up w/ which stamps to use and where but I'm very happy w/ the way they turned out.  Patrick ended up making the final decision b/c I just couldn't decide w/ all the great options we had!  It took a lot of time to stamp and emboss all of those invitations but it was all worth it.  We are not quite done yet, as I'm waiting for the blue paper to come in to finish the rest and we have to create the bands for the pocketfolds.  Oh yeah, and I have to test out the fauxligraphy to address all of them.  As for the stamps I'm thinking about ordering them online where I can add a custom picture, but I need to determine how much the postage will be first.  Guess I should go to the post office today.  So, here is a picture of what we came up with for the final design!  Hope to have these things out w/ in the next 2 weeks.  :)  Yipppppeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment