Image by Amanda Temple

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Week 8 of my 13 week weight loss challenge

Ooops!! I totally forgot to post my entry for last week. I guess I had a lot going on. :) I didn't lose or gain weight week 7. Which is good considering that Mom was in town, I had my Birthday dinner, Bridal Shower, and dinner w/ Mom and the future in-laws. Thinking back to my goal, I should have considered all of the parties and events leading up to the wedding before I started all of this!! It's harder than I had originally thought. My goal is still within reach and I have confidence that I will reach my 20 lb weight loss before the wedding. I've had so many challenges, between parties, vacations, work, health, and my most recent sports injury. There's still 6 more weeks until the wedding. With 7lbs to lose, that won't be too difficult. What's coming up??? Healing the Ankle, Mother's day brunch, Bachelorette weekend in Charleston, and Olivia's graduation weekend in Charleston. Those shouldn't be too difficult to work with. Right? Wish me luck.

My weight loss goal is 20 lbs.

Week Date Amount Remaining
0 March 10 - 20
1 March 17 4 16
2 March 24 3 13
3 March 31 +2 15
4 April 7 4 11
5 April 14 1 10
6 April 21 1 9
7 April 28 0 9
8 May 5 2 7

1 comments:

Robin said...

I know you can do it!

Post a Comment