Image by Amanda Temple

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What to do w/ my hair???

What am I going to do with the hair?  Well, I thought about wearing it down and wavy, but on the beach in June wearing a wedding dress.....it's gonna be HOT!  I have to wear it up. Only problem is, what if it's windy?  What if it's humid?  What if....?  Well, I've picked out 9 styles that I really like and have an apt w/ my stylist on the 28th of this month to talk about it.  As you saw in another post I've purchased a hair flower that will be here w/ in a week.  These pictures were found in books at a salon, online with Google, the Knot and Wedding Bee.  It's really hard to decide, I keep going back and forth, so I'm glad we are doing the trial run.

Right now my top three are as follows:
1.  Top row, third picture
2.  Second row, first picture
3.  Top row, first picture


0 comments:

Post a Comment