Image by Amanda Temple

Friday, May 7, 2010

Program Fans

Patrick suggested program fans for the ceremony.  I thought that was an excellent idea, so today I designed the layout and made one.  I am missing the guitarist's name, so I can't complete them yet.  Once I get the guitarist's name it will be easy to make.  I'm guessing maybe 40 min?  The hardest part is always designing the layout!  I think it turned out great!  We found a vendor on E-Bay who sells the fan sticks for a reasonable price so Patrick ordered those a couple weeks ago.  I'm using ivory cardstock that I purchased from Staples, glue dots made by Fiscars and a dot glue runner made by ad tech.  I'll see how the glue holds up and make changes as needed before finishing the rest of the fans. Of course the last names have been dissolved for privacy.

***click on any picture for a larger image.

3 comments:

Natasha Bagley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Victoria said...

Thanks Tasha! I will change it to W. Fred.

Victoria said...

I removed the comment by Natasha because it had a last name included.

Post a Comment