Image by Amanda Temple

Friday, May 7, 2010

Guest Book Cards

I posted an entry back in February about an idea for the Guest Books.
As a refresher, this is the plan for the Guest Book:

I will make a coffee table book with pictures and details from our week long cruise vacation, beach wedding, cruise ship reception, Charlotte reception, shower and the Bachelor/Bachelorette gatherings.  Guests for the Shower, Wedding and Charlotte reception will have event specific index cards to fill out.  I just created and printed the final layout for the wedding day guest book card.  I'm very excited about this as I think it's so personal.  There will be a new layout for the at home reception similar to the layout created for the wedding guest book card.  We will scan each card and add it to one of the pages with the guest's picture/s from each event.


I found a couple places online where I can make my own.
Blurb
Picaboo
My Publisher
LuLu

***Click on the pictures to see a larger image

0 comments:

Post a Comment