Image by Amanda Temple

Friday, May 7, 2010

OOT Bags

I'm pretty much finished with the OOT Bags now. What's an OOT bag? OOT = Out of Town. They are thank you and gift bags for guests who had to travel to a wedding. I will be giving these out to everyone after we board the cruise ship.

When I ordered the water bottles I wasn't thinking about the fact that they are curved and that it would be nearly impossible to put a sticker or label on there.  I planned to buy clear labels and put a cool logo on them, but that wasn't happening w/ the curved bottles.  I had to use Sharpies instead and hand write them.  I think they turned out ok though. I ordered them from Discount Mugs.

I also bought some ziplock badge holders so that people can carry their room key and cash w/ out those items getting wet.  Patrick has one of these in his swim trunks and it's very convenient.  I found the logo I used for the insert on the Best Destination Wedding Forums.  That website has been just wonderful.  I've found some great information out there.

I purchased the canvas totes, pens and post cards from Vista print.  They are really easy to work with but will spam you like crazy afterward with great offers.  I had originally purchased to totes from them and only bought the pens and postcards afterward b/c of the deals they sent.  Guess it works for them!  :)  I'm happy with everything.  The save the date post cards we sent out for the wedding were purchased from them as well. 

Contents include:
  1. Canvas tote bag
  2. Water Bottles
  3. Drink mixes
  4. Post cards
  5. Mesh sponges
  6. Key and Money holders
  7. Hi Lighter (to highlight items to do in the freestyle daily)
  8. Custom Pens
  9. Aloe
  10. Hand Sanitizer
  11. Compact Mirror
  12. Lint Roller
  13. Shout Wipes
  14. Chapstick w/ SPF
  15. Flavored Chapstick
  16. Large Zip-Lock bags (great for swimwear when leaving the beach to hang out in town)

Thanks to Mom for finding some of the items on the list including the Compact Mirror.  I'm looking forward to giving these out to everyone!

***Click on the images to see a larger picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment