Image by Amanda Temple

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

With Elisa's help



Last night Elisa came over. I made dinner (Baked Chicken, rice and veggies)and then we got to work. I showed Elisa a bunch of stuff I had ordered and some of the projects I had already completed. It's always nice to get feedback from people.

Elisa took some pictures to help me decide how to dress up the black one shoulder dress that I bought for the cruise. We attached two of the appliques that I ordered from ETSY. Even w/ those, I still don't love the dress to wear for the rehearsal dinner. I'll have to go shopping this weekend.

We put the program fans together and I'm very happy with the way they turned out. Elisa also stuffed all of the key and money holders with their little cards.

Yay! More tasks accomplished. Woo hoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment