Image by Amanda Temple

Friday, May 14, 2010

Updates and Info

2nd dress fitting:  Yesterday was my 2nd dress fitting and it was WONDERFUL!  I wish I could show you all the pictures, but I can't risk Patrick stumbling across me in the dress.  The difference from the day I met the dress until the first fitting and then today is so significant!  I have gained so much tone in my arms and shoulders and the weight loss to this point makes the dress on me look better than I ever imagined.  My final fitting is May 29th and I'll be picking up my dress on June 11th.

Bachelor/Bachelorette weekends:  So, Patrick and about 8 of his boys are down in Myrtle Beach this weekend.  They are going to play golf everyday and probably get totally hammered and act stupid.  Isn't that what boys do?  ;)  Next week is the girls turn however we will be going to Charleston/Folly Beach.  Our trip will be more low key and relaxing.  There will be six of us and we plan to do a lot of relaxing by the pool, walking the beach, walking around historic Charleston, shopping on Market St and of course enjoy some cocktails.   

Wedding Day Makeup:  This weekend Andi and I are going to check out the new HD makeup line at Sephora.  I want to see how it looks on my face in different environments.  I will post an update after our adventure.

Cocktail Dress:  Still have not found a dress for the rehearsal dinner.  Andi and I are going shopping on the south side of town.  Hopefully I have some luck.  Problem is that I don't want to spend a whole lot of money.  If I find something this weekend I'll post it.  Prom's end down here this coming weekend, so I might be able to catch some great sales after this weekend.  I will post as soon as I find something.

Jewelry:  I've been talking to Dawn Vertrees about the wedding day jewelry for the girls.  Once we make a final decision on the pieces, I will post pictures. 

DIY:  I'm pretty much done w/ all of the DIY projects.  I still need to design and print a timeline card to put int he gift bags so that the guest will have that info handy.  I want to make a meet the guests sort of something, maybe just a one pager with pictures and a sentence or two about how they know us and where they live.  Also thought it would be cute to make some sort of door sign and decorations for each of the guest rooms so it's easier to find each other.  It also makes it easier to find your room when you come back from having a few too many!  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment