Image by Amanda Temple

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wedding Jewelry is on the way

I will have a necklace, ring and earrings from the Dawn Vertrees Ocean Reef collection for my wedding jewelry.  She also custom made two necklaces that I'll be giving my bridesmaids.  None of the pieces are shown on her website.  To the right is a picture of the earrings and ring.   I received the ring recently and attached a picture of it below.  Once I receive the necklace I'll post a picture of the necklace.   They all have the fan coral and starfish.  The necklace also has a freshwater pearl.

The pictures do not do these pieces justice at all.  I fell in love with them when I saw them for the first time.  I haven't been able to find anything else that I would want more for my wedding.

They are just simply beautiful.  She has some incredible pieces on her website in other collections as well.  Be sure to check them out.   The Orchid and Bamboo collections are great also. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment