Image by Amanda Temple

Monday, June 7, 2010

Song Choices ***UPDATED***

The wedding planner asked if I was interested in picking out songs for the wedding ceremony. I've listened to several of the songs and I really like some. Others were easy to cancel out. I think I've narrowed down the Signing of the Register and Recessional songs however I'm having some troubles deciding on the Processionals. Feel free to give me your opinion.

Initial thoughts:

Bridesmaid Processional: Prelude in D minor or Cavatina
Brides Processional: What a Wonderful World or Cannon in D
Signing Register: Faire - Andrew York
Recessional: And I love Her - Lennon/McCartney

After further thought I've changed it up again.  I'm going to verify with Patrick but I think these are the songs.  I've also provided some youtube video's so you can hear the songs on guitar.


Bridesmaid Processional:  Cannon in D
Brides Processional: What a Wonderful World
Signing Register: Cavatina
Recessional: Faire

0 comments:

Post a Comment