Image by Amanda Temple

Friday, May 28, 2010

Guitarist for the wedding

Patrick and I will have a guitarist at the wedding ceremony. I received his wedding repertoire and thought I'd share it with you all.

Canon in D – Pachelbel
Prelude in Dm - J S. Bach
Prelude in C
Jesu, joy of Man’s Desiring
Cavatina (Theme from the Deer hunter)- Stanley Myers
Romanza - Anon
Concerto in D - Vivaldi
Trumpet tune (Arr guitar)- Purcell
Adagio From Concerto de Aranjuez - Rodrigo
Bridal Chorus (Arr guitar)- Wagner
Trumpet Voluntary (Arr guitar) - Clarke
Prelude - Boylston
Allegro con Spirito 1st Mov - Rodrigo
from Concerto de Aranjuez
Asturias - Albeniz
Dance # 5 - Granados
Faire - Andrew York
And I love her (ArrGuitar)- Lennon/McCartney
What a wonderful world - Armstrong
How deep is your Love - Gibb

2 comments:

Brian Olson said...

And here I thought Mark asked me to bring my guitar and amp because we were going to play and sing you guys some rock ballads! ha!

Victoria said...

That would be cool, but it would be hard for Mark to Walk me down the aisle and sing/play! ;)

Post a Comment